Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10.1 for Linux Release
Required for CentOS and RHEL servers 7.4+
Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 Service Pack 1 for Linux was released on April 11, 2018. The full version number is 10.1.0.5960 and is designed to provide anti-virus protection for file servers and workstations running Linux operating systems.
This release is required for any CentOS or RHEL 64bit device that has been updated to 7.4 or above as the previous version, "Kaspersky for Linux File servers 8" does not support these releases. There are also several other benefits to 10.1 over 8:
- Separate installation packages and tasks are no longer required for servers with SMB/CIFS/Samba.
- File Integrity Monitoring functionality has been added.
- Firewall Management functionality has been added.
- Anti-Cryptor functionality has been added.
- Graphical user interface is now supported.
- Full support for 64-bit operating systems has been added.
If you would like any further information or assistance in deploying 10.1 to your environment, please don't hesitate to contact Secure-ISS at firstname.lastname@example.org.